- FRONT-END POS – Handles the daily transaction of the establishment in terms of orders and sales.
- BACK-END POS – Handles all the maintenance entry and reportorial functions of the POS
- INVENTORY – It views, set beginning, values and adjust items for inventory
- REVENUE – Track revenue, customer payments and daily , monthly collections and monitor balances, moving of accounts and deposits preparations.
- DISBURSEMENT – Handles disbursement of different transactions
- BOOKS OF ACCOUNTS – Use this module in adding, deleting and changing the Chart of Accounts that you want to appear in your trial balance and Books of Accounts.
- EXECUTIVE INFO – Handles decision system
Wizzard Technologies, Inc.
Room 202 The Annex Blg.
#24 Gen. Araneta Cr. Gen Atienza
San Antonio Pasig City 1603
Phone: (632) 477-2581
Point of Sale systems offer a wide selection of features to improve control of your business and save time spent on support inventory, purchasing and accounting. Also it has an accounting system which will address accounting functions with complete books of accounts like Cash Receipts, Disbursements Summary, Sales Revenue, Purchase Summary and General Ledger. Also provides detailed modules on inventory, accounts receivable and accounts payable, revenues and