Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Pasig
– Also known as University of Pasig City which is a locally-funded university that caters to students from low-income families, particularly those that reside in Pasig City. Established in 2000, the university currently has an approximate 5000 students enrolled in its undergraduate programs. University Information System Phase 1 was implemented last March 2014 and currently engaged to the implementation of the University Information System Phase 2 with full University Accounting System and Human Resource System.
Philippine Women University
– An educational institution duly organized and existing under the Laws of the Republic of the Philippines, with the address at 1743 Taft, Avenue, Manila, herein represented by its President and Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Francisco B. Benitez. Implemented computerization of its Accounting Section and Academic Section in 2013.
Surigao Del Sur State University
– Located at Tandag City, Surigao del Sur and has five satellite campuses at Cantilan, Lianga, Cagwait, San Miguel and Tagbina in the province of Surigao del Sur. Provides higher education in the fields of industrial technology, education, agriculture, agri-business and commercial sciences, forestry, aqua-marine technology, environmental science, arts, sciences, engineering and technology and technological education. The Phase 1 of the computerization project was implemented in 2012, thru coordination with the office of its President Dr. Remegita Olvida.
Ramon Magsaysay State University
– RMTU is a government-funded higher education institution in Zambales established in 1910 and converted into a state university in 1998. The main campus of the university is located in the Municipality of Iba, Province of Zambales. The university is named after the province's greatest son and former president of the Republic of the Philippines, Ramon Magsaysay. It has satellite campuses in the municipalities of Sta. Cruz, Candelaria, Masinloc, Botolan, San Marcelino, Castillejos all in the province of Zambales. RMTU is mandated to provide instruction, undertake research and extension and provide advance studies and progressive leadership in agriculture, forestry, engineering education, arts, sciences and humanities and in other fields as may be relevant to the development of Zambales.
– The Project consisted of the whole University Information System, Library System, Accounting System and Payroll System. Such was implemented early 2012 thru the effort of its President, Dr. Feliciano S. Rosete, and partly funded by CHED.
Northwest Samar State University
– located in Calbayog, Samar with a student population of about 6,000 students per semester, the first State University that availed of our school system. Project implementation started on November 2010 and was up and running by April 2011. The initial project consists of the basic University Information System, and other modules like Accounting and Payroll.
BIT International College
– located in Tagbilaran, Bohol with about 2,000 students. The project consists of an integrated UNIVERSITY Information Systems with Student Kiosks bundled with computer hardware for its various departments. The Project started in September 2008 and already running as of February 2009. Wizzard also supported the UNIVERSITY by providing hardware for the Internet Center and Computer Laboratory of the school consisting of about 60 units payable on a deferred payment basis.
IE Medica Inc.
– A pharmaceutical company located at Mandaluyong City, The project consists of a total Accounting System with Importation Module that started on April 2013 and was able to use starting July 2013
NICE PRINT Photo Company
– The company offers video coverage for events specially weddings. The project consists of a total Accounting System that started on November 2009 and was able to use starting December 2010.
Spectrum Scientific Corporation
– The company is engaged in wholesale and retail trade of lights located in Alabang, Muntinlupa City. The project consists of a total Accounting System that started on May 2010 and was able to use starting September 2010.